Friday, May 11, 2007

Girls Night Out

So Tyler and Kent went on a father/son campout tonight. Since we stayed home I decided Morgan and I would have a fun girls night out. First, we went to the park and played awhile, then walked across the parking lot to the Dari-lious and got ourselves an ice cream. Morgan played a little longer on the playground, but then my back started hurting pretty badly, so we came home and did a little light yard work of shooting weeds with Round-up in the flower bed. I'm in the process of adding more flowers and eventually want to put mulch in too. We came in and finished our game of Candyland we had started playing earlier (Morgan won - as usual! And not because I let her!) and then we took a shower. Once we were all cleaned up we had a nail painting party. I let her pick out the colors she wanted because she can't stand being able to pick only one color. So her hands and feet are different colors, but that's OK. I didn't paint my fingernails because I don't like the way my nails look - they aren't very attractive! Then I let Morgan watch a movie while I got on the computer and she did some coloring and read a book. Right now she is zonked out on the couch because she didn't want to go upstairs to sleep. So, it was a lot of fun spending some time with just Morgan and I know Kent and Tyler are having fun bonding together tonight too. One of the best things too is that I get the ENTIRE bed all to myself and can sprawl out or sleep in any position I want to! :) So it's off to bed for me.


1 comment:

Hilary said...

okay, your back is hurting and you go home to GARDEN?? Girlfriend?!!

Cute pics (your toes are butter cubes too! I also remember your fingernails that grew upwards!! LOL!)

WHat a fun night w/ Morgan. I'm impressed she plays CANDYLAND!!! She's ONE DAY older than Ella?!? Smartypants!