Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Curly Qs

OK, OK, so I gave in and decided it was time to start a blog! Mainly because there have been a lot of things I've wanted to share and/or document lately, so what better way than to blog! Plus I can get more input from my friends/family on things I have to share instead of waiting to get an email from them. It's much easier to type in a quick comment than to sit down and compose a whole email about everything going on in your life. So, for all you who have tried to get me to start blogging, here goes!

My first entry is going to be about the "girl" time Morgan and I had last night. After her bath I got this fun idea to put curlers in her hair. Of course, she LOVED the idea, so I went right to work. She was really concerned if any of them started to fall out, so I did a lot of tightening, fixing and spraying to make sure they stayed in all night. This morning she was so patient in keeping them in until I said they were ready and she was in such a good mood once I fixed up her hair and made it look "so beautiful"! Of course I had to take some pictures, and the lighting outside was perfect because it was overcast, so I got some really cute shots. You can see it in her eyes how excited she was and how pretty she felt!












7 comments:

Kayli said...

YAY I'm the first to comment on your blog!!! I knew as soon as I read the title of your e-mail, Here goes nothing, that you started a blog. Hee hee.
It's very pretty!
Morgan is so cute! You got some GREAT poses! I love her sandals and shirt...very cute!

Kerry said...

Yeah Kris! I am glad to have another blogger friend.It's fun to see your cute kids, and hear all your news!

Anonymous said...

She cracks me up! She is just too cute for words! Can't wait to see her in Tyler in a few weeks! Warren keeps talking about his "Cousin Tyler" hahaha

Julie said...

Oh she is such a baby doll!! I miss her like crazy, too!! I remember she was such a cuddle bug with me in February! I wish y'all could come down with Mom and Dad!
Yeah, we started a blog, too... but I think it's more for those with kids... there is more to share when you have them. Maybe when we get to Vegas I'll have more to blog about.

Hilary said...

Yay! You're a Blogger!!! Love the pictures-- What a good little poser you have there! And, yay for Tyler and T-ball. Gracie starts next week...

Post some more!!!

Heather S. said...

Wow, I just found your blog and just finished reading up on you guys. How fun. Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well. It's fun reading about the people we knew while in Indiana.

Anonymous said...

Morgan is so pretty Kris!!!

Carrie