
This is my cousin who is currently serving a mission in Argentina. He is in the mission just west of where I served. His name is James Lish. It's fun to read his letters and hear about some of the same cultural things he is experiencing as I did when I was on my mission. It makes me miss Argentina - all the yummy food, way of life, and the members of the church there. I would love to go back someday! He is doing great and has been very successful in his first area. He's got a wonderful testimony and way of expressing himself. When I served in Argentina it was known as one of the more difficult countries to serve in because there are A LOT of European decendants who have that traditional Catholic background, but it was still a great mission. It seems like the older I get the more impressed I am with the testimony, strength, conviction, example and dedication of the the youth of the church. It's definitely true that the Lord saved a choice generation for this time!



No comments:
Post a Comment