Yesterday after it rained Tyler and Morgan went outside to play in the puddles. I was going to try and get them outside WHILE it was raining, but we hadn't finished dinner until it stopped, so I got some "after the rain" shots of them having a blast stomping in the puddles and just having a great time getting wet and muddy. They were loving it and I enjoyed just relaxing and spending some quality time with my kids! It has been an absolute CRAZY week with something going on EVERY DAY AND NIGHT and sometimes even 2 or 3 things a night! UGH!! I'm ready for a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
brrr! That makes my bum feel cold! Looks like a fun time! You're a good mom to let them do this!
Morgan looks SO much more grown up than Ella... it boggles my mind!
CUTE! So much fun. After I took the kids out in the rain and let them play, they (especially Hazel) always try to run out and splash through the puddles. Today Hazel did that and I said, "Who taught you that?" and Jethro said, "Uh, I think you did, Mom." Ha ha!
Anyway, those are cute pictures, especially the one of them hugging...their faces are soooo adorable, and then I really love the feet shot!!
Post a Comment