Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Innocence




Some more of my photo shoot shots. I think he looks so sweet and innocent - of course he IS though, huh? :) This last one I made into a 5x7 to frame. Morgan spontaneously came up to Harrison and started kissing his hands - so glad I captured the moment on film!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

The one with Morgan kissing his hand is SOOOOO sweet!!!! I *love* love LOVE it!!!

And that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard about how Kent 'missed' Tyler on his first day!!! Usually guys aren't sentimental at all like that. Sweet. Jethro's first day is Monday.

Thanks for posting pictures--I love seeing them!

Hilary said...

I thought I commented!!! Really cute pictures, Kris! You did good!!! H is DARLING!

Anonymous said...

You are so good at taking pictures!! These look professional. I am going to have to have you come take pictures of my kids :) These pictures are so precious.