
So here is my new favorite snack. I simply LOVE anything peach flavored and now there are these tasty, yet healthy peach flavored (with REAL peaches!) "fruit crisps". They have a 1/2 serving of real fruit in every ounce of crisps, are naturally baked, are a good source of Vitamin C, have 0 grams of trans fat, are low in sodium and don't have any artificial flavors or preservatives! Frito Lay wanted to come out with something that tasted good, yet was still good for you, so some women came up with these! They also have apple cinnamon, wild berry patch, tangy tomato ranch, garlic and herb, and cheddar. I've only tried the peach mango but I want to try the wild berry patch next. Click here to find out more!



2 comments:
Yea! I am so gonna try these!
I think I've seen these at Walmart. I'll have to try them... yummy!
Post a Comment