
On Sunday we went over to Kirk and Candy's house (Kent's brother) to celebrate their daughter's, Macie, 3rd birthday. She got some kind of lipstick thing that turns into one of those mini fans. Anyway, she thought it was fun to watch Morgan's hair blow in the wind, but she got just a little too close and wrapped her hair all around the fan! I didn't notice it until we were all gathering together for birthday cake. She had this HUGE knot in her hair and I had no idea what had happened! It looked like a dred-lock or something! Morgan never came to me crying, so I guess it didn't really hurt, but it looked awfully painful! We tried putting lots of conditioner in it (hence the wet hair), which helped get some of it out, but eventually had to end up cutting most of it out. You really can't tell too much, so I didnt' have to give her a major hair cut, which made Kent happy. I do need to trim it up though b/c it looks kind of scraggly!



1 comment:
poor sweetie!!!
Post a Comment