
Tyler had his first field trip. It was to a farm (imagine that - living in Indiana!). There were a TON of kids there b/c there were kindergarteners from two schools included. It was a beautiful day and fun, but a little hurried. We learned about what corn and soybeans are used for and got to see a heffer (female calf as we learned) and some baby pigs and goats. We also got to watch them use a combine to harvest the corn.

Tyler got some crayons made out of soybean oil.

He and his buddy Isaac had fun running around together and sitting together on the bus. The picture is of Tyler, Isaac, Eli, and Jaron.
I went along as a chaperone, which I would like to do for as many field trips as possible. I got a little car sick on the ride there b/c I didn't know how long it was going to take and the windows were all up, so it got a little stuffy in the bus, but the ride home was much better.



1 comment:
I love field trips. LOVE them. Cute photos! Tyler's friend is so much bigger than him! Look at that "adoring look." LOL! Too cute!
Post a Comment