Saturday night was the reception and they went all out and handed out a ton of party favors. Wands with bells on them, funny hats, bells that clap together (see Tyler's picture), Mardi Gras beads, bubbles, Ghiradelli chocolates, and a CD with great love songs (of course I would get one that doesn't work!). I hadn't danced in a long time, so it was fun to get out and get my groove on! We danced to the YMCA, Macarena, Walk like an Egyptian, Twist and Shout, just to name a few. It was a blast, even though I didn't get to slow dance with Kent. They hardly played any slow songs and the one they DID play, I was out feeding Harrison. Oh well!

Morgan and Macie bee-boppin' with the balloons
Macie, Briley, Tyler and Morgan dancin' to the music and swingin' those balloons!





2 comments:
Aww, I'm so jealous that you got to dance. I've said it once and I'll say it again--there are not enough dances (for married folks)!! Some of my favorite dances post-marriage have been wedding receptions though. Fun fun. Yeah, Tyler is definitely lookin' good in that last picture!
And your other post at Lake Michigan looks like tons of fun too! Cool that it was so windy. I like the family picture on the rock too. See ya.
I miss dancing too. There need to be more Married people dances. :)
Post a Comment