Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Five Things I Can't Live Without










So one of my pet peeves is having stains and spots all over clothes! SOOOOO. . . I *LOVE* these five cleaning products that seem to work miracles for me! Recently Morgan got into my lipstick and got it on two of her nice shirts, so I thought they were ruined. But then I remembered that Goo Gone was suppose to get lipstick off, so I tried it and wha-la! it worked!!!! I was so impressed! I can always count on Oxy Clean to get even old stains out if I soak them long enough and I ALWAYS bring my stain stick if I'm going out of town in case I need to rub it on a stain I can't get to right away. And the Magic Eraser gets off grime on walls, trash cans, etc that just washing with soap won't do! I washed down my entire house before we moved in with it b/c there were a lot of dirt marks all over the white painted trim. I DEFINITELY can't live without these products!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I never knew this was a peeve of yours!

Interesting tip on goo-gone. I never knew that. I love Oxy CLean, stain stick too. At home I use stain spray and I swear I go through gallons!!