Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy 3 month birthday, Harrison!



WOW! I can't believe H (as I sometimes write b/c Harrison is kind of long) is already 3 months old! Just today Kent laid his on his tummy and told him to roll over (half joking!) and on comand he did it! Twice! We all were watching and clapped and cheered for him! It probably startled him b/c he didn't do it anymore after that! My brother Aaron and his family got Harrison this adorable outfit, hat, booties, and blanket, which I thought would be so cute for a picture. It sure has been a ride - ups and downs, good days and bad days, but all in all I am so thankful and happy to have Harrison in our family! I can't imagine life without him now!
Happy (most of the time)
Angelic
Responsive (to our silly faces and sounds!)
Rolling over
Irresistible
Sweet
Outrageously cute
Needy

1 comment:

Hilary said...

awwww.... he's adorable!!! Look at that happy smile!! And, so fun that he's rolling. :O)