


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall!!!!!! I really think it's my favorite time of the year. I finally put out my fall decorations a few days ago. I try to buy a little each year on clearance, so I get so excited to put out my new stuff from the end of the season last year. I look forward to bonfires and weeny roasts and s'mores, hikes in woods with the changing leaves, driving through the countryside admiring the beautiful fall color, crisp mornings, beautiful sunny days, raking the leaves and playing in them, jeans with a short sleeved-shirt and jacket, and yummy smelling candles. I always think of Brown County, which is a beautiful place in the fall and has this cutesy cute town called Nashville that is a shoppers dream. It's one of those quaint towns with lots of fun shops to browse - all sorts of artisans there - homemade fudge (yum!), candles, arts and crafts, and beautiful landscaping.



4 comments:
What great decorations, Kris!! I'd say you have a lot!!! Looks so good!
Kris, you make me homesick for Indiana. Although, I hear this year it is more fall-like in Utah than in Indiana. What's going on? Either way, next year I am definitely taking a trip to Brown County!
I just wanted to tell you thanks for the compliment on my hair. It is nice to have it appreciated (especially since Brett doesn't.) Anyway. Thanks.
I want fall to come for real! This weather is way too cold for my mild fall!! Im so sad. We have to skip the sweaters and go right to the winter coats. Hopefully it will warm up again, but not too much. Fall is usually my favorite too.
Your decorations look cute. :)
Post a Comment