Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fall pictures

I love sweater weather!

Would you STOP taking pictures of me?!?!
Morgan got tired of me snapping away!

Playing Leaf Monster!


What sweet kids!

So handsome!


Smile!


Prissy girl

Love this picture!




Sittin' pretty

After the fiasco in the bathroom we went outside and played in the leaves and took some fun pictures. Actually I had taken pictures of Morgan before the bathroom incident, that's why in the pictures with the boys she's wearing a different shirt! :) It was a lot of fun and getting outside and playing around with the kids helped me just forget about what happened earlier.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so adorable! Are they just in your backyard? They look great. You are so good at capturing fun professional looking pictures.

Kris said...

They are actually in the front yard, but close enough! :) Thanks - I have lots of people to get ideas from!

Hilary said...

they are SOO cute!! adorable!