Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Memorable Moment

BEFORE



AFTER


Kent decided it was time to shave his beard off. He had been thinking about it a lot lately, and since he works with the young men in our church he thought he should be an example of a clean cut guy. Not that his beard was shaggy AT ALL, actually it probably was one of the most trim beards I've seen, but he felt he needed to, so I guess that's the most important thing. We both actually like him better with it, but I'm getting more used to it as each day goes by. It will take a little bit though because he wore a beard for like 5 out of the 7 years we've been married! Who knows if he'll grow it back some day, but my guess is he probably won't. Our agreement was that if he shaved his beard then I would be able to cut my hair to the length I wanted! So he is all worried now :), but I really don't know what kind of style I would want, plus it is really so easy to fix now, so he may just get his wish of me keeping it like this for a while! I just feel I look like a teenager with long hair, but he says he doesn't think so. So, we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so beautiful! I dont think you look like a teenager with it long. It just looks like gorgeous long hair on a stylish young mom.
It is harder than you expect to get used to shaved facial hair. Kent's beard wasnt even all that prominent and yet he looks so different! Dave has only grown a beard once and I was surprised how young he looked after shaved it.

Hilary said...

Smile KENT!!! He looks good... can't wait to hear how you cut yours! Mine is soooo boring, but I'm too wussy to do anything different.