
What IS this stuff Mommy is putting into my mouth?
It's definitely different than what I'm used to, but I think I kind of like it!
YES!!! I REALLY like it! It's something new and exciting! Give me more, more, more!
I started Harrison on rice cereal a couple weeks ago. It took him a few tries to figure out what was going on, but he sure gets excited now when I feed it to him! It is hilarious to watch him eat because I don't think I have ever seen such a big smile on a baby's face when I spoon a mouthful of bland rice cereal into his mouth! HE ABSOLUTELY CRACKS ME UP!!!! I just can't get enough of him! He is finally feeling much better, so he has has been a complete joy to be around these last few days! Much better than during Christmas! I'll expand on our Christmas later. Fun, but not so much, all at the same time.
2 comments:
what a great big huge CUTE smile!! What a fun age he's getting to!
awwww... he's sooo cute! What a happy guy! None of my girls liked cereal at all!!
Post a Comment