One day Kent was gone somewhere and Tyler was saying that he was missing Daddy, which is usually what he says when Kent is gone (do they ever do that when I am gone? I hope so!). He decided to write a letter to him, which I thought he would just draw some pictures, but when he was done he showed it to me and he had actually tried writing down what he was thinking! I was so surprised and impressed! He is starting to write words by how they sound, which is just so exciting for me! I love seeing him improve his reading and writing skills. I need to practice with him more so he can do more on his own. Here it is up close so you can read it better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
what a smarty pants!! I love the little notes they write!
Post a Comment