Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Morgan's Make-over . . .
So this is what Morgan would look like if I let her wear make-up every day! :) Actually I painted her nails is this picture, so they don't look too bad, but if I let her paint her own nails they usually have nail polish all around her nails! Luckily it's the kind that is just rub off glue (I think. At least that's what it smells like), but the purple does leave her fingers kind of blue-ish purple once the polish is rubbed off. But she LOVES putting on make-up and getting all fixed up like Mommy does. We got her a play make-up set for Christmas and I think that was her favorite present! I have to monitor her with it and it goes up high until she asks to play with it, so usually she does just fine. One time she did start to crumble all the eye shadow, so I had to put an end to that really quickly! She puts about 3 or 4 different lip sticks on at a time and at least two different eye shadows. Don't worry - she doesn't go out in public like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
kay, your music makes me jump everytime!!! Ack!
She's so cute! And so diva-ish! What fun you must be having w/ a girlie girl!!
She is so beautiful!! Even with two different colors of Eye shadow :)
Post a Comment