Saturday, January 26, 2008

Movie Reviews





Recently I watched Stardust and The Bourne Ultimatum - both great flicks! I loved how in TBU there was a lot of action, but there wasn't bad language! One of my pet peeves about movies is the unnecessary bad language they put in them. I really liked the whole fantasy theme of Stardust. I know they were in the movie theaters a while back, but we never go b/c it is so dang expensive and we don't have a dollar theater around here (among many other things). We just wait until they are out on DVD and rent them. I can't wait to see the sequel to National Treasure - National Treasure, Book of Secrets! The first one was one of my all time favorites - very clever the writers were (I'm sounding like Yoda). Speaking of Yoda, Tyler got a Star Wars PS2 game for Christmas and so since my parents have the first Trilogy of Star Wars, he watched them while we were down there at Christmas. He LOVED them! He watched all three in two days! We decided to rent the first three episodes so he could understand the whole story and he just ate those up too. He is now on a Star Wars kick! We got him a light saber a few Christmases back, but he really didn't know what it was. Now he is loving that thing and pretends he is Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker all the time.



1 comment:

Hilary said...

I looooved Stardust too. Such a good show!