I really love: that I get to stay home tomorrow
tonight I'm going to: pray for a good night's rest!
I'm sort of looking forward to: warmer weather. I can handle the cold as long as it isn't absolutely freezing like it was a few weeks ago!
I absolutely cannot wait:for our tax return!
I'm feeling:tired and worn out
also:a little hungry
I have no idea:what to make for dinner tomorrow. I usually don't until it's time to start dinner. Maybe that's why we end up eating at 7 p.m. a lot of nights!
I'm very excited about:all my great post-Christmas bargains I got!
I should be:reading the Sunday School/Relief Society lesson that I didn't read before today.
Instead I'm: vegging out online
I'm thinking about:what chores I need to do tomorrow. How I can get Harrison to sleep longer stretches at night. What I can do for Kent's birthday on Tuesday.
I'm craving:nothing at the moment, but lately it's been anything sweet! I fulfilled my craving for this cake I made for Kent's b-day celebration with his family today. SO YUMMY!
and, oh yeah: today is Harrison's 1/2 birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
A HUGE amen on the absolutely cannot wait for your tax return. ME TOO!!!!!!!!
I'm also really bad at planning dinners too.
Fun post. Have a good day~
That cake looks so yummy!! I want some of that and a tax return too :)
Post a Comment