Friday, February 29, 2008

Bag Tag

Jeni, you HAD to tag me! :)

Here are the rules:

1. you have to show your bag
2. you have to show all the contents in your bag-without cleaning out first!
3. tag 5 other people

Here goes!



It's nothing fancy, just the diaper bag from the hospital, but I've tried using other bags I have and they just don't have all the little pockets and dividers I need. Plus if Kent ever has to carry it he gets annoyed if it looks too girly! It's starting to show it's wear, so I will eventually swap it out for a different bag I have.


Since I have a baby, I have my purse and diaper bag together. It's much easier than trying to haul/remember ONE more thing! So- I have to explain some of the items. The plastic bag is full of the clothes Harrison threw up all over this morning b/c he gagged on a fruit puff. It was pretty bad! Then there is the medicine cabinet I carry, which I need to clean out b/c I don't need some of it since we are all better now. I tend to forget to put on deodorant sometimes b/c it's so crazy in the mornings, so I decided to carry a travel one just in case! Lotion and lipstick/balm is a must, but I probably carry more lip stuff than I use. Benadryl for Tyler when we are at Kent's parents' house b/c for some reason he has these allergic reactions where his eye puffs up, but we have no idea why and it is only when it has been cold outside. ???? FOUR spoons - I never seem to be able to tell if I have a spoon or not, so better safe than sorry! Clean underwear for Morgan in case she has an accident, which she is known to do! A bunch of toys to keep Harrison occupied during church - he's probably tired of the same ones by now! An appt. card for Tyler for the doctor. A stray bootie - I think the other one is upstairs. Coupons, wallet, calculator (always comes in handy!), a pen, and checkbook. Oh also, a few gift cards left over from Christmas with only a few cents on them. I keep thinking I will use them up, but I always forget! I think it's either time to get a bigger bag, or clean mine out! I really DO like to be organized, but when you're on the go as much as I am it doesn't always happen! I think I will organize and clean it out before putting it all back!

I tag: Kayli, Heather, Ashley, Hilary, Jessica B.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh no, you didn't... You have no idea how bad my purse is right now... Dave calls it "the pit of dispare". It has a magical quality about it like Mary Poppins!

Hilary said...

Mine is boring... so i might not play... Mostly receipts. and my wallet... and lip gloss, tampons and tummy medicine. See? Boring!

It cracks me up that you carry deodorant around! and the multiple gift cards!