Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy belated Valentine's Day!

It seems like everything has been delayed or put on hold this past week because of sickness, but at least I'm feeling a lot better now!

For Family Home Evening we put together Tyler's Valentine's cards for school. I wasn't feeling the greatest, so I didn't get any pictures, but we had a lot of fun. Morgan had some to give out to her friends, but she fell asleep even before dinner, so we had to do hers a different day. I found these adorable pencil toppers and thought they would be fun to attach to Tyler's Valentines.
At school, Tyler made a cute Valentine card for me in his computer class. For his class party, he got a bagful of cards and a treat bag from Mrs. Peterson. The kids all loved their pencil toppers! He also made a cute card for Kent and me.
I've been battling a cough, congestion, sore throat and ear ache all week, so I didn't feel real festive (doesn't that sound like Thanksgiving and Christmas too!?) plus V-day was kind of hectic, so I didn't get any cute pictures of the kids. I had to work and Kent helped his brother work on their car, so we didn't do much to celebrate. We are going to swap babysitting with his brother and wife sometime and celebrate Valentine's a different day. Neither of us was feeling super great either, so it was pretty much just a normal day for us. Kent DID get me some new slippers and some Ghiradelli chocolate - that was sweet of him!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hope you're feeling better!!! Cute valentines!