Like I mentioned previously, Craig and Jeni's family came out last week for their Spring Break. I forgot to mention that on Easter the girls had a manicure party and got all their nails painted. Morgan was thrilled! They came down to Crawfordsville on Wednesday and booked a hotel room so we could all go swimming. Sorry - no pictures from the pool! :) We went out to eat at Culver's where I had a Deluxe Bacon Butterburger and a chocolate frozen custard with raspberries on top. Yum! I used to get chocolate ice cream with raspberry topping at Millhollow in Rexburg when I was at Ricks (now named Brigham Young University-Idaho) all the time. I love it! It brought back lots of fun memories! Then on Friday we went to Chuck E. Cheese. It was the first time Tyler and Morgan had gone and they had a ball! We were going to go over Spring Break, but we decided it would be more fun with more people. It was pretty busy, but still a lot of fun. I thought the pizza was pretty good too! Morgan loved being on "TV" and talking to Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) on the phone the best and Tyler loved this airplane ride that actually moves and is bumpy as if you are riding in a real plane. Harrison loved the disco ball lights and loved just taking everything in. He was so good and even let Uncle Craig and Aunt Jeni hold him so I could take some pictures and play games with the kids. We went back to Gary and Carol's afterwards for a bit and to say good-bye to the cousins. We were smart this time and brought jammies and toothbrushes! I know the kids loved being able to see their cousins. Morgan really didn't know who they were, so hopefully now she can put a name to a face and remember them better.




