Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some video footage

We don't have a digital camcorder, but I recently remembered our digital camera takes up to 60 seconds of video (without sound unfortunately), so I thought I would try it out on some of Harrison's newly acquired skills (and just plain cuteness too!). He now can stand without help against furniture and has started true crawling the last week or so. Nothing can stop him now! No more cereal on trays in the living room (oops, found that out the hard way!), games on the floor, and we are constantly having to check the floor for little toys or food the kids have dropped. It's a whole new world for Harrison now and he's loving it! But at least I can put him down and he will keep himself busy for a while. He loves grabbing the Playstation cords, hair dryer cords, space heater and the light on the computer. At least it's not so cold that we need the space heater anymore. What is it with babies and cords, strings, etc anyway?

Harrison Crawling

He was doing so well and then he got distracted by some crumbs or something on the ground and he decided that was more interesting than crawling! :)

Harrison standing on his own

He's not really doing much, so you might get bored with this one, but I love how Tyler turned on the toy and then Morgan started dancing to the music (not that you can hear it!).

"Hello everyone! I'm so dang cute!"

And I just had to post this one because of Harrison's cuteness I just couldn't resist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He really is a very cute baby. Some kids are only cute to their own parents, but Harrison definitely has a cuteness that is universal. He is probably the happiest, most interactive little cutey I have ever met!