Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Too cute Tyler




When I picked Tyler up from school on Friday he told me that Gracie told him he should break up with Haiden. I started laughing, because that was NOT what I was expecting to come out of my 6-year-old's mouth! I asked him if Gracie liked him and that is why she wanted him to break up with Haiden, but he said no. Then later I think he said that maybe a little they were starting to like each other. He proceded to explain to me that Haiden was starting to break with him and that she didn't play with him as much anymore. I asked him what it meant to "like" each other and he said "I don't know. You just LIKE each other!" At least he didn't say it meant that you held hands and kissed! :) But he claims he has a girlfriend and thinks it's pretty cool that he does. I guess they've been boyfriend/girlfriend since the beginning of the year! Kindergarten love - so sweet and innocent! Wouldn't that be great if it ALWAYS stayed that way? There was something else that Tyler said the other day and I made a mental note of it and now I cannot for the life of me remember what it was! GRRRR! I KNEW I should have written it down right then! I am so horrible at remembering cute things my kids say unless I write it down immediately, but sometimes I am just not in the best situation to drop everything (like being right in the middle of changing a diaper!) and write it down and then it slips my mind. I need a computer in my head that automatically records everything. That reminds me of some movie I watched (I think it was a book I read) in school about a Grandma who was a robot or something and could record everything people said. Bring back any memories to anyone? Kind of weird memory, but that's about all I remember of it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Seriously what is up with this Kindergarten love?? So cute though. What a big boys he is. Kody sure loves seeing pictures of him and hearing about how they used to be best friends when they were babies.

Hilary said...

he's a play-uh... just like his mam-uh! ;-) how cute!