It's so funny to hear Morgan in her own little world singing in the back of the van as we drive along. Recently she's been singing Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree (a song from Primary at church) and I just had to laugh when she came to the part "I could take an armful and make a treat . . ." because her version goes like this "I could take a harmful and make a treat . . ."!
And then when she's sing Old MacDonald had a farm she says " He-i, He-i, O!"
I've tried explaining to her how the songs really go, but she still sings them her own way. It is so cute and fun to hear how little kids *think* the songs go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
too cute. Wouldn't it be fun if her and Ella could play??? Sniff!
Post a Comment