Here is one of the fish Tyler caught in Minnesota. He wasn't into fishing this year as much as he was last year, but that's because he had his uncle's Game Boy and his cousins' Nintendo DSes to play with! His other cousin just bought one with his Christmas and birthday money, so I think that's what Tyler is wanting to do this year! Anyway, they had a ball up there. Kent thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with his brothers and dad on the lakes and getting as much fishing in as possible, seeing that he probably won't get to do much now that he is back home! They brought Morgan home some lip gloss and a mini paint set and me some Vanilla Walnut fudge and Maple Walnut fudge - sooooo good! I LOVE homemade fudge! It was sooooo nice to have them home!!!!! I was sure ready to have them around and to stop being a single parent! :) We kept in touch throughout the week, but it was nice to get back to normal and have someone next to me who didn't hog the bed! (Morgan ended up sleeping in my bed with me and would sprawl out sideways right up against me! Talk about feeling squished and uncomfortable!) I know Kent really deserved it and now I have some leverage with him! :) I told him once we can afford going on our own vacations as a whole family, we could go to Minnesota every other year, but there are so many places to go and places I want the kids to see that I or the kids get to choose the other years. Minnesota is OK, but not my dream vacation!
They stopped at Kent's brother's house in Wisconsin to break up the trip and he has some guitar hero game (or something like that!) that Tyler loved playing.








No comments:
Post a Comment