
Tyler brought home a bunch of graded papers and one was his spelling test. He got 100 percent! I kept asking him if he had had a spelling test because he brings home spelling words to study, but he said he hadn't. I guess he didn't realize what one was until now! Anyway, he is doing great in first grade. He likes to get his homework done as soon as he gets home so he can move on to much bigger and better things (like playing video games or swimming!), but at least he's willing to do it right away and not procrastinate. Who would rather do homework than those other fun things anyway, right? I sent his teacher an email about some things I had questions on and in his reply, this is what he wrote:
I just want to you know how great Tyler has been doing in class. I really love his positive attitude and he always seems to have a smile on his face. He is a good listener and gets along great with others. He is honestly a real bright spot in our classroom community. Whatever your doing at home is working so keep it up:) Feel free to contact me anytime. Have a great week!
Thanks,
Mr. Dark
Isn't that just the kind of email every parent loves to get from their child's teacher!? It really made me proud!

Tyler is such a fun, good little boy. He's a great help with Harrison, especially in keeping him out of danger (if mom and dad get distracted and lose track of what Harrison is doing), and is so friendly and kind to everyone. He's a great example to his friends and family and lets us know when we need to get back on the right track! :) We love him so much are are so glad he is a part of our family!



3 comments:
Great Job Tyler!
Tyler, thats awesome! Keep it up buddy!!!! Can't believe you and Kode are big 1st graders! Holy cow.
that is wonderful! He is so cute!
Post a Comment