Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Shower gifts

My sister-in-law is having a baby boy in January and her shower is tomorrow (hopefully she doesn't check my blog tonight!). I made her some burp cloths, like I did my other SILs (but they had girls). It was a lot easier and faster this time since I knew better what I was doing. I've seen these tag rags (I don't know if that is what they are called, but that's what I call them!) being sold recently and I thought "I could make one of those so easily!" So instead of making two different colored burp cloths, I used the other material to make this cute and INCREDIBLEY easy-to-make tag rag. I actually had all the ribbons on hand, so it made it even more simple. It was really fun to make and there are so many possibilities of colors, designs, fabric, etc. And I didn't even get it off of my super-creative friend's blog! ;)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa said...

One of the ladies in our ward made a "taggies" for my baby shower and Mia has loved it. Good job!

Ashley said...

Kris, this is the cutest idea ever. I LOVE it. It turned out so darling. You did a wonderful job. I wish you could come over and teach me how to do it!

Ashley said...

P.S. You are so creative and I just love the colors you used. Alright, I'm done.

Kelly Allen said...

I love these! I just love homemade things. I can't wait to use them. Thank you so much Kris.

Hilary said...

Hey, send me the link to your creative friend's blog.

Cute taggie blanket!! I've been wanting to make one of those!