We started the day off with Tyler opening his presents - some new tennis shoes, a motorized Spiderman toothbrush, money for his Nintendo DS (he's saving up all his birthday money to buy one!) and a new bike! Kent actually spiffed up one he got from a lady he works with and made it brand new looking. When he was fixing it up he told Tyler it was for a friend of his so that Tyler wouldn't know it was for him. You could tell Tyler really wanted it and even asked if he could have it instead. He got what he asked for today and was so excited!
After a breakfast of French toast we headed to the gym to go swimming. It took Harrison a while to warm up to the idea of swimming b/c he probably had nightmares from the last time I took him swimming and I slipped on the ladder going in. He was probably traumatized after that! But after a while he started loving it. After swimming we headed over to Arni's for some pizza and then we ran to Walmart to pick out the flavor of ice creams for Tyler's ice cream cake I made for tomorrow's celebration. Then it was back home for naps (Morgan, Harrison and me!) and Kent took Tyler to ride his new bike. After naps it was time to start cleaning up the house for our birthday guests (my family) tomorrow.
It was a beautiful day to celebrate Tyler's birthday and we all had a lot of fun. We love you so much Tyler and love having you a part of our family! What a wonderful seven years it's been!








3 comments:
sounds like a really fun day! What a cute little birthday guy! I can't believe he's 7!
Happy Birthday Tyler!!! I remember hearing you cry upstairs and being so excited to have Kody... I can't believe that was seven years ago! Hope you ahd a wonderful birthday and Halloween.
P.S. Kris, those ghosts were so cute!
Happy Birthday Tyler! Your new bike looks awesome. You should swing by our neighborhood sometime and take it for a spin.
Post a Comment