We went to Kent's family's house after we opened presents at home and enjoyed a yummy breakfast cooked by his dad and then a yummy dinner cooked by everyone (but mostly his mom!). I love the food we have when we all get together! His brother Kevin and his family came down from Wisconsin later in the day, so we got to see them a while, as well as on Friday too. We got his parents the Apples to Apples game for Christmas, so we all played that a few rounds. It was pretty fun! It was nice to relax and just enjoy chatting and catching up with everyone.
OK, I must have not taken any pictures of what the kids got from Santa! I remember video-taping the morning events, but I must have forgotten to get pictures! UGH! Oh well. Here are the few I took at Kent's family's house Christmas day. Macie and Morgan loved getting matching Dora jammies. What cutie-pies!
Harrison has been hammin' it up for the camera lately - he knows when a camera is pointed in his direction and gives a big smile to anyone willing to take his picture! It was so funny b/c Tyler and Harrison both got the same sweaters, only different colors, from my mom and Kent's mom! I think this is the one my mom got Harrison. His other one is tan with a dark blue stripe behind the snowflakes. They must like to shop at the same places! :)Tyler with his gansta' hoodie!







2 comments:
Harrrison is so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time!
that dora jammie picture is just adorable!
Post a Comment