Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy belated birthday, Kent!

Kent is now 32 years old!!!

Modeling his new clothes

K IND
E NTERTAINING
N EAT FREAK
T EACHER

D EPENDABLE
U NSELFISH
R OMANTIC
A FISHERMAN & HUNTER
N OT IMPATIENT
D ETERMINED

A GREAT HUSBAND AND DAD!
L IKEABLE
L OVABLE
E NERGETIC
N INTENDO FREAK (just a way to say he loves to play video games!)

We had a fun day because school got canceled due to the extremely cold weather, so after I made a breakfast of French toast, bacon, eggs and juice Kent opened his presents (the clothes and some spiced nuts from the kids). Later we went to Arni's for lunch and then came home and just relaxed a bit. I had to work that night, but at least we were able to spend the day together. Kent's brother gave us his Guitar Hero that he doesn't use anymore, so we all enjoyed playing that a while. I have to admit its kind of addicting! Kent has become a pro at it and can rock out to a lot of the songs! Tyler really likes it too and is really good for being so small! More on that later. Anyway, I couldn't have asked for a better guy to marry - he truly is wonderful to me and the kids!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hilary said...

happy birthday, Kent!!