Kent decided to take the kids to visit his Grandma Brown, but I stayed home because I had a lot of things to do, so I had the WHOLE DAY to myself!!! I had a lot of things I needed to get done, but I was able to get them all done without being interrupted! Here's my finished list:
Pay bills/organize finances
Work on the taxes (I would have finished them, but I am waiting on a form to be sent to me)
work out
make a sb layout
blog this entry
take a shower
It may not seem like a lot, but the taxes took a while and it would have taken me twice as long to get all those things done had I had everyone coming up to me needing this or that. I was so into my tasks, that I didn't even stop for lunch until 3 p.m.! Once I got going I didn't want to quit! I feel like I got a lot accomplished and now have time to do some more fun things! My super-pregnant SIL is overdue and has been keeping herself occupied by scrapbooking, so since she posted her pages and because I love her simple style I'm going to scraplift some of her ideas! I ALWAYS am looking for cute, simple pages to do. So, although I love my husband and children, I needed some time to myself to get those things done and enjoy some peace and quiet! What a wonderful husband to give me some time to myself!!!! Thank you so much, Kent!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
you are very productive!! Way to go! I love time alone at home.... I usually waste time though....
Oh, that sounds heavenly and doesn't it feel so good when you accomplish a ton like that? Way to go Kent!
Post a Comment