Saturday, February 7, 2009
Super Yummy, Super Easy, Super Healthy
I love this chip dip!
1 cup corn, drained
15 oz black beans, drained
1/3 cup red pepper, chopped
1/2 cup sour cream
3 Tbsp lime juice
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cumin
1 Tbsp cilantro (opt!)
Mix and serve with chips! I actually added a can of corn, one whole small red pepper, used light s.c., and about 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp cumin because I wanted to make more than the recipe with a little more flavor, but didn't want more black beans or lime juice. Mm...mmm...good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
My sister makes this and it is totally yummy!!
This looks like something I would have to make a double batch of so I could share it, because I would be tempted to eat it all myself. All of it. Thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment