Monday, March 23, 2009

TWO good to pass up!


Being inspired by a friend's success at finding such great deals at the Goodwill, I decided to just stop in and see if they would have anything I've been looking for. I couldn't believe my luck! Kent has been wanting a shoulder bag for his church/scout stuff and I just happened to find this high-quality, like-brand-new bag for $2.99! Wow!!! He was really excited, especially since he didn't have to spend any birthday or Christmas money to buy an expensive one! On a side note, Kent didn't want his picture taken with it, so I at least talked him into carrying it on his shoulder for a picture as long as I only took a picture of the bag! Hee hee!

Next, I was looking for a light jacket for Morgan, since she didn't have one that fit anymore. Wha-lah! I hit the jackpot AGAIN! I found this GAP, brand-new-looking little jean jacket that was perfect and fit Morgan just right! It actually is a little long in the sleeves, but that's OK because she can wear it to school next year! And I only paid $2.99 for it also!!!

I absolutely get so psyched when I find such great deals like these!!! Thanks Kayli for your great inspiration!!!

Morgan was so excited and loves wearing it everywhere -
Look at that smile!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hilary said...

good job, kris! Those are great finds! Morgan is SO cute!

Kayli said...

Oooh AWESOME! I know--I get such a rush when I find the *SWEET* deals too!

Morgan is so cute--I love those long piggy-tails. And the cuffs totally look cute rolled up too.

Glad I could "help" you find those deals. And too funny about Kent not being in the picture. Men. ;)