Some flowers in my front flowerbed. Top left to right: salvia, hosta, wild onion (chives!), spirea. Most were transplants from friends and family (or the backyard to save them from the dog!).
stages of a blooming peony
iris - I really like the composition of this photo!
(reminds me of you Ashley b/c I would always look down into your little backyard and see them blooming!)
a lovely pink peony - love the lighting in this one!








3 comments:
Kris, your pictures are beautiful! I love the iris one as well with the white brick background it really pops. Your flowers all look lovely!
P.S. I DO remember going to the Lafayette farmer's market! It was so fun. ;)
Tyler, that is so crazy you and Kody both lost a tooth yesterday! And you are so lucky to be out of school. Kody still has like three weeks!
I'm slow to "discover" peonies (I think they just do okay here), but I love them. LOOOOOOVE them. Your pictures are pretty!
Post a Comment