Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Soccer season

Tyler decided to try soccer this year. Its kind of been disappointing because he had to miss 3 games due to rain and being sick. He was suppose to have a league practice each week with the varsity coach who has played and coached on the professional level, but because of rain, other engagements, etc, they will only get to meet with him 2 out of 6 times! It seems like his season just started and now his last game is on Saturday, which will probably ALSO get canceled due to rain! They need to have the season at a different time when it isn't so rainy, but then they run into all the other sports. They should just make the kids choose one sport or the other! Tyler really likes soccer, so I think we will probably try to stick with it. He was the littlest and probably the youngest on his team again, but everyone said he ran really fast for how small he is. His coach called him The Mad Man because he would always steal the ball from the other team. He likes that nickname. :) It was nice that he was able to play the whole time and really be a part of the action, unlike baseball where he was stuck in outfield to pick flowers! He was sick for the pictures, but I wasn't going to buy any anyway, except for maybe the team picture. So last week I took some pictures of him and his team. Glad I did because I don't know if I'll have a chance to do it again. Anyway, it was good to find out that he likes soccer and expose it to him this year.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Mad Man! How awesome are you??? Kode and I loved seeing your pictures!