This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and last year my friend made these cute gifts for her daughter's teacher and bus driver, so I decided to steal her ideas this year. She got the idea of the pill box from Skip to my Lou. I wasn't for sure what to get Tyler's teacher, since he is a guy, so I thought the pill box was nice and neutral. :) I also got the cute rice pillow poem from Hilary too. I figured after being with about 20 1st graders, he might need a nice heat compress to relax a bit! :)
This is what the poem says:
This little pillow filled with rice,
Is such a comfort oh-so nice.
Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH
and kiss those aches and pains good-bye.
Apply it to the troubled spot,
the heat will ease the pain a lot.
Or warm those little toes, so cold,
You'll find this nice to have and hold.
Or freeze it for a little while,
And fix that boo-boo up in style.
Instead of a compress made of ice,
Use this pillow made of rice that
feels oh so nice!
And of course we couldn't leave out his bus driver! She is so concerned about the safety of the kids and I really appreciate that!







3 comments:
These are such great ideas! So creative. Thanks for sharing them!
Kris, I love the pill box idea! I think we'll do that for the teachers this year. inexpensive and cute! My little girls have 3 teachers each and Mac and Alyssa have a billion since they're in middle school. Maybe for FHE tonight we'll put some together!
cute, Kris!! :O) You did more than me this year!
Post a Comment