Thursday, June 4, 2009

If you make me get off, I'm going to throw a fit . . .

At first when Kent would take the kids on scooter rides, Harrison would be a little afraid and hesitant to get near the scooter, but now that he sees what fun it can be, as soon as Kent walks towards the shed, Harrison is running up behind him ready to be the first one on the scooter! Kent started off just walking him around on it because I said no scooter rides for Harrison, but you know that couldn't last for long, so now he just putters around the alley and sidewalk, with Harrison as content as can be. As long as he goes really slowly and stays off the street I'm fine with it because I could probably walk faster than the speed they go. Its so funny because he knows he has to wear the helmet, although it is too big for him and he gets this really concentrated look on his face when he's riding. I've never seen a little boy be so attracted to anything electrical, technical or mechanical as he is!!! I'm sure he'll be some sort of engineer when he grows up!


Look at that cute face!

He's in heaven!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, he has the most beautiful eyes Kris! Such a cute picture of him with his helmet on. That scooter looks like so much fun. And I love the way your bags turned out for Mother's Day!

Hilary said...

he's so cute! Is that an electrical scooter? (well, Motorized, I mean?)