Well, its been a week since Morgan's birthday and I'm just now getting around to posting her birthday celebration! It seems like the summer is flying by - I looked on the calendar and I think we have something every weekend except maybe one before school starts!!! And Morgan will be going to kindergarten too! Anyway, we went to my parents' house for her birthday. Kent was able to get work off and so it was nice having him there. We went swimming, had a cookout and just relaxed. It was overcast, but the water felt really nice and we didn't die of heat b/c of the blazing sun. It was the perfect day. My niece, Victoria, was visiting, so that was a special treat for Morgan because she ADORES Victoria! Morgan got TWO swimsuits and her very own fishing pole! (now she doesn't have to try and steal Tyler's).

A fun Princess storybook pillow from G&G:

Harrison's favorite part was the balloons -forget the pool, these are much more entertaining!

Morgan braved jumping off the diving board all by herself this year!

Kent loved the snorkles - I get a little claustrophobic using them!

She was so excited to get a mermaid Barbie like her cousin Macie!

Happy Birthday Morgan! Ice cream cakes are our favorite!

Cuties Ada and Scarlet!

Isaiah braved the pool this year and loved it! Way to go Isaiah!

the water balloons were a big "HIT"! Aunt Julie was the perfect target!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE! WE LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Morgan! Glad you had so much fun swimming and with your family! We love birthdays at our house!
what a fun pool party! She is adorable and looks like a perfect friend for Ella! :) I wish!
Morgan, Happy Birthday! It looks like such a fun party! Kris, she is looking so grown up and darling in these pictures! Strawberry festivals looked like so much fun too! I love a good beatle cover band.
Post a Comment