Friday, July 17, 2009

Harrison's birthday agenda

Harrison woke up to donuts. At first he wasn't too sure about them, but after Tyler started downing them, he decided they were probably worth trying. After that I couldn't keep them away from him!









After a routine day and Kent got home, we went swimming:

















I thought this pose was hilarious! She just did it on her own, but I think she looks likes she's posing for some swimsuit magazine! We'll discourage that profession in the future!





After some swimming the kids got ice cream cones - Harrison sure enjoyed that! Look at that face!



Superman was the flavor of the day for the other two kids:



Then after a fun afternoon of swimming Harrison opened his presents from us. Wow, a bubble blowing lawn mower!!! He's saying "brrroooom, vrrroom" in this picture.





Don't ask me why Morgan has her shirt up!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Sheesh, better watch that Morgan! ;)

Harrison is SUCH a cutie--I just love his curly blond hair! Happy birthday!

Ashley said...

What a fun birthday. Harrison looks like he loved every minute of it, especially those donuts!! Cute pictures swimming. I think Morgan looks like the Little Mermaid. I love the candid one of Harrison and the lighting in the one of Tyler. And you and Kent are such a cute couple. Makes me miss you guys!!

Hilary said...

Hilarious donut face shot!

And Miss Mermaid Morgan and showing off her tummy - you better watch out! ;0)