THUMBS DOWN: Kent got home after 10 p.m. every night this week due to finals
THUMBS UP: I didn't worry about making huge, fancy meals since he wasn't going to be home
THUMBS DOWN: Kent and I both got nasty colds this week, but mine was worse.
THUMBS UP: I was able to take a few naps this week and I'm feeling A TON better today
THUMBS DOWN: Our trip to Ohio was canceled AND our trip to Indy (for the kids' Fall Break) so what I thought was going to be a fun weekend hasn't turned out to be one! Being sick and having nasty, rainy, COLD weather too has definitely been the worst!!!
THUMBS UP: We saved some money on gas and entertainment (I'd rather have spent the $!) and at least we're not all sick and it is gorgeous weather so we are missing out on what could have been a great weekend due to illness!
THUMBS DOWN: Now Tyler and Harrison are sick with fevers, colds, etc today. I think Harrison's cold might be turning into an ear infection.
THUMBS UP: Kent and Morgan went to Lafayette to visit his brother who is visiting from out-of-town and so while the boys have been looking like this most of the day:


I have been able to have some "me" time and do this most of the day (and some yesterday):
I did a girl version and a boy version for Morgan and Tyler. This is with my Grandma von Harten. Oh, and my sister took the pictures - aren't they awesome?
I actually did this a few weeks ago, but I wanted to post it, so I threw it in with the rest. I took the layout idea from a friend of mine. (Kayli - I took it from the LO you did of Ethne as a baby in the fairy wings - can you tell? :) )
Here is what the poem says. It went perfectly with the picture! (which I also copied the pose from one Kayli had taken!)
Today I'll hold my baby's hand
And take time to explore
The secrets of a baby's world
This moment has in store.
For that same hand will wave good-bye
When baby days have passed.
Today I'll hold my baby's hand
For babies grow up fast.








1 comment:
Kris, you are such a great scrap-booker. It makes me miss scrapbooking with you!! The hand pictures are beautiful. Sorry you have been sick. I am so glad you are feeling better. Take it easy!!
P.S. Dave just threw the gumballs, but the kids thought they were falling from the ceiling cause they would hear it and then were too busy running after the gumballs. I thought it was a cute movie, but now I am hoping it didn't have any bad parts in it. I think it was pretty good. We all liked it.
Post a Comment