GO COLTS!!!!!!!!
I am proud to say I am an Indiana Hoosier rooting for the COLTS to win the SUPERBOWL!!!
We don't normally watch all the Colts games, but we try to at least know what's happening with them. Since this was a big game in the playoffs, we decided to watch it last night. It was so funny to see how much Tyler got into it! He kept saying, "Go Peyton Manny (I had to correct him a few times and tell him it was Manning!) or The Colts are awesome!" Morgan fell asleep so she wasn't quite as into it as the rest of us. :) It was a pretty good game if any of you missed it. The Colts came up from behind after half time. Towards the end of the game when we could tell the Colts were going to win (and after Morgan woke up) I painted Morgan's fingernails blue and white and mine blue to show our Colts spirit.
You can just imagine what it is like here in Indiana now! I'm excited to see the Superbowl because the Colts are playing the Saints, which our beloved Drew Brees, who was Purdue's star quarterback when we were there (and who Kent got to be in a commercial with for PEFCU), is the quarterback. Should be fun to watch!!! My prediction is that the Colts will win the Superbowl - just look at their winning streak (and the only reason they lost to the Jets the first time was b/c the coach rested the star players and played the 2nd string instead)!
We don't normally watch all the Colts games, but we try to at least know what's happening with them. Since this was a big game in the playoffs, we decided to watch it last night. It was so funny to see how much Tyler got into it! He kept saying, "Go Peyton Manny (I had to correct him a few times and tell him it was Manning!) or The Colts are awesome!" Morgan fell asleep so she wasn't quite as into it as the rest of us. :) It was a pretty good game if any of you missed it. The Colts came up from behind after half time. Towards the end of the game when we could tell the Colts were going to win (and after Morgan woke up) I painted Morgan's fingernails blue and white and mine blue to show our Colts spirit.
You can just imagine what it is like here in Indiana now! I'm excited to see the Superbowl because the Colts are playing the Saints, which our beloved Drew Brees, who was Purdue's star quarterback when we were there (and who Kent got to be in a commercial with for PEFCU), is the quarterback. Should be fun to watch!!! My prediction is that the Colts will win the Superbowl - just look at their winning streak (and the only reason they lost to the Jets the first time was b/c the coach rested the star players and played the 2nd string instead)!
COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS!!!!!



1 comment:
I KNOW!!! Isn't this just the ideal situation, Colts v. Saints.
Peyton v. Drew.
I LOVE Drew! He's so nice and done so much for Purdue since he left.
Of course I'm still rooting for the Colts.
p.s. Can I find that PEFCU commercial on youtube or anything? I'd love to see it.
Post a Comment