About a week and a half ago we took Tyler and Morgan ice skating for the first time. They had an absolute ball! Tio Brent came along too and they loved skating around with him. Harrison stayed with Grandpa and Grandma.I thought Tyler would be a little hesitant, but he took right to it and even though he fell down a ton, he kept getting up and going. He started keeping up with me pretty good by the end of the night!
Morgan looked ADORABLE in her butterfly hat and long brown sweater. I loved their little rosy cheeks and noses. And Tyler looked pretty cool in his hat and jacket. Too bad we don't live closer to a rink!
I wish the picture of Morgan and me would have turned out better, but it is a little out of focus. Morgan hadn't fallen down when I was took the picture of her above, I just made her pose that way. :)


I loved how cute Morgan's little ice skates were! Look at them compared to mine! What a fun night! We'll have to make it a yearly (at least!) event!



2 comments:
you all look so cute!
So cute! Love the new hair. Your going shorter, and I'm going longer. :) I just heard about your house. CONGRATS!
Post a Comment