Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Patty's Day fun

Surprises from the leprechauns! (Even though their boxes were plain old shoe boxes with no decorations - we were just too busy this year to fit in decorating them!)




Harrison was so excited to get bubbles. Too bad he spilled almost the entire bottle that afternoon!



Green silly string fight!





My cute leprechaun!



I wanted to make this for the kids to eat before Tyler had to go to Cub Scouts, but we ran out of time so I ended up bringing it for the boys. They gobbled up the whole thing! It's suppose to be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow - I got the idea from the Family fun magazine. Cute AND healthy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What cute ideas! You are always so clever and fun with your kids.

Hilary said...

fun rainbow! and the silly string looks really fun. Your kids are too cute.