Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just Like Mom.

We knew this day was coming soon when three different doctors/nurses in the past 5 months said his eyes seemed to be changing. We were hoping the kids would get Kent's genes and not need glasses until they were older, but so far that hasn't happened. Tyler was a little hesitant at first, but then we told him he could be glasses buddies with his cousin Hadyn and I told him I had to get glasses at about the same age as he is. Now he actually really likes wearing his glasses, probably because he can see better! He keeps asking if we like him better with or without glasses -we think he is adorable no matter what!









"You're looking pretty cool!"

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly Allen said...

What a stud - I like the glasses, gives him a little something, something!

Megan said...

Tyler your glasses look so great!

Jeni Allen said...

I think they look adorable! My little girls keep trying to need glasses, but they don't! lol!

Hilary said...

he looks handsome! Love that "cha ching" shot at the end! Cute pictures, Kris!