It takes a few seconds before the actual race starts b/c they are announcing the racers and saying "Ladies and Gentlemen, start you engines! On your mark, get set, go!"
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Kindy 500
There was excitement in the air! All the racers (kindergarteners) paraded through the school and then came back to the gym for the big race. After the National Anthem, they started all the 23 heats. I didn't think to bring the camcorder for some reason, but at least I was able to record it on the camera, even though there isn't any sound. I was so proud of Morgan! I couldn't tell how she was doing since I was busy recording, but after watching the clip, I saw that she came in 2nd place! She whizzed right by all those kids!
It takes a few seconds before the actual race starts b/c they are announcing the racers and saying "Ladies and Gentlemen, start you engines! On your mark, get set, go!"
It takes a few seconds before the actual race starts b/c they are announcing the racers and saying "Ladies and Gentlemen, start you engines! On your mark, get set, go!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Tyler you look so darn cute in your new glasses. Morgan I love your Barbie racecar. Harrison, I miss your sweet lil smile. It looks like your new home town agrees with you.
Post a Comment