Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Concert Series Part 2

Last week my mom and Andy, Staci and their kids joined us for the evening concert. It was a mix of pop hits from the past 50 years. They sang D0-wap, Beach Boys and some songs from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Their drummer was AWESOME! Definitely the star of the show. He did all sorts of twirling and throwing of his drum sticks. It was very entertaining. The lead singer was OK - I liked the songs he sang better than the week before, but he was a little weak. It turned out to be perfect weather for this one too. Summer concerts always remind me of when I was younger and we would go to the concerts my mom played in for the Evansville Symphonic Band. Summer just seems more like summer with outdoor concerts!

Rick K and the All Nighters



















Here are a couple 60 second videos I took from my camera. I don't know why they are so grainy.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

This is what summer is all about, right?? How fun! I love Morgana dn her face painting!!! (Even on her b-day! Happy Birthday Morgan!!) Kris, you hair looks so cute either curly or straight! And the cake for Morgan was awesome!!