Saturday, July 24, 2010

Monogram bow holder

So, I was looking for something to hang Morgan's flower hair bows on that I made and I came across this stinkin' adorable hair bow holder here. My wonderful friend, Ashley, does vinyl lettering and made me the "M", along with sending me some cute quotes for my next apt., which I am SOOO excited to use! I think this turned out so cute and it was SOOO easy to make! (have I said so enough?) I hadn't made anything for a while and was itching to use my creative side a little, so I was able to fulfill that need by making the flower bows and this cute holder. Now I can't wait to put my creative decorating skills to work once we move. I've got this really cute idea that I can't wait to put together!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Staci said...

super cute! dang, i need to get your pictures- i wonder if i can grab some off of here and if you wouldn't mind? :) is it alright to send harrison a late birthday card? he's such a cutie. i love how you put the slideshow on for the dunes. did you use picasa? am i up to 20 questions yet? lol