My little Harrison is 3 years old now!!!! How time has flown by, but I have cherished every moment (even the not so great ones!) because he has brought so much happiness, laughter, and spunk to our family.
I love his adventurous and curious personality. I love the little sly grin he gives us when he's trying to get his way or get away with something. I love that he loves the outdoors. I love his willingness to give lots of hugs and kisses. I love his boyish enthusiasm for life. I love his compassion and "big brother" way of watching out for and taking care of his little cousins and friends. I love his adoration towards his dad. I love how eager he is to ALWAYS be ready to flash that adorable smile whenever the camera is pointed his way! I love watching him dance around to music and sing little songs he knows. I love how excited he gets to play sports and am impressed with how good he is!
We had a long day yesterday, so I didn't get to blog, but here are some pictures of his special day. First we went to a splash park even though it was cloudy and a little breezy. He never really got soaked, but he enjoyed getting his feet wet and playing on the playground. When Kent got home he opened presents and then enjoyed using them! He was SOO excited to get the dart gun, umbrella and fishing pole - he is SUCH a little fisherman! It totally made his day that he got to go fishing with his new pole. They only caught one fish that I didn't get recorded b/c Kent said he would catch lots and that ended up not being so, but oh well. He also got a singing Sponge Bob birthday card from Grandpa and Grandma Allen that he LOVED!!! He wouldn't stop opening and closing it and would sing at the top of his lungs the happy birthday song that Sponge Bob sang. I got some of it on video. It was too cute.
Then we headed to DQ for a yummy dinner and then back for birthday cookies. We are not huge cake fans around here, so I ended up throwing most of the cake I made for Morgan away. This time I decided to make cookies so that they would all get eaten up. Harrison liked licking the frosting off of all of them!









1 comment:
He is so cute! I love the first pic and the one with him and the fishing pole! Happy Birthday, Harrison!
Post a Comment