Thursday, July 1, 2010

Richfield, here we come!

THE LONG WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!

So, we have been on the waiting list for Richfield Apts. about a year now. We've been offered multiple apartments, but since we hadn't sold our house, we could never accept. Once we sold our house, I called to see where we were on the list. We were #14 in the spring, so I didn't think we would be even close to getting in for the fall semester, BUT thanks to lots of prayers and faith, we actually got a call last week and will be moving in the first week of August!!!!!! Perfect timing!!!! Looking at it all, I really am amazed at how well things have fallen into place. I TOTALLY credit it to the Lord watching over us and knowing our needs, along with us trying to do the best we can and do what we know is right. We will also be able to extend our lease here in Carmel to the middle of August so that Kent won't have to commute an hour each day until his internship is over. I can't express how grateful I am and how blessed I feel. Now if we could just find Kent an assistantship. :) But I know that whatever happens, if we do our part, then we will be taken care of.

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Congrats Kris! It'll be great to have you back in Lafayette.

Ashley said...

Yay!!! Kris, this is wonderful news!! What perfect timing for you guys. I am so glad everything is working out so well for you guys. I can't wait to see pics of Richfield again. you will have to do a little walk down memory lane for me! ;)
P.S. Will you email me an address for you?

Christina Allen said...

Yay! Glad to hear it all worked out, and that we'll have you back in our ward in the fall!